Flying Colors provides a wide variety of services to gratify all of our customer’s needs. We are a full service roofing company.
- Asphalt Shingles
- Cedar Roofs
- Flat Roofs (torch down systems and epdm)
- Slate Roofs>
- Copper work
- Roof Coating Systems (elastomeric and aluminum)
- Vinyl and Wood Siding
- Seamless Gutters
- Painting Service
We offer free estimates and competitive pricing. Our team of trained professionals will make sure the job is done right the first time. The job site is always left neat and clean at the end of every day and we are committed to giving you the quality you expect.
Flying Colors has been and always will be a “customer first” company with a commitment to excellent quality and performance. To ensure our customer’s satisfaction we follow these procedures:
Our Roofing Process
One of the biggest investments you can make in your home is your roof; it protects everything that is underneath.
Flying Colors Roofing is a residential roofing company that has built solid relationships within all areas of the roofing industry and has outstanding references from homeowners because of our high quality standards, roofing expertise, and professionalism.
Step 1: Meet & Estimate
Flying Colors Roofing will:
- Meet with you to learn about your roofing needs from budget, to roofing product preferences and length of time you expect to keep the property;
- Climb on the roof to inspect it for damage, age, or rot;
- Send a free, straightforward estimate with recommendations about repairs or replacement and roofing products that fit your needs.
Once we receive a signed contract, we’ll place you on our schedule.
Step 2: Project Preparation
- Flying Colors Roofing’s owner, Steven Totilo, will visit and walk your property with you to determine how to protect landscaping, where a dumpster should go, where roofing materials should be stored, where to park vehicles, what time we can start each morning, and to answer any remaining questions.
- Roofing materials (and possibly a dumpster) will be delivered to your home or business a few days before the project begins.
We highly recommend:
- Taking precious artwork, large mirrors, or pictures off walls that could be jostled during the project.
Step 3: Roofing Project Process
- Drive as few trucks as possible to your home or business to minimize traffic congestion;
- Thoroughly protect walkways, sidewalks, landscaping, decks, porches, and railings;
- Tear off your existing roof;
- Conduct another inspection of insulation and the roof’s internal structure to look for hidden damage, leaks, or rot;
- Replace your steep pitch or flat roof according to our exacting quality standards and the manufacturer’s specifications (essential for warranty coverage);
- Flying Colors Roofing takes extra precautions during the roofing process in an effort to safeguard your home that other roofing companies may neglect including:
- Careful preparation to prevent water leakage
- Daily cleanup
- Proper waste disposal according to your city or county’s rules
Open communication is encouraged. If you have questions, compliments, or concerns at any point during the project, we’re here to help.
Step 4: Cleanup
We stake our reputation on our comprehensive cleanup. We wouldn’t earn rave reviews without leaving behind spotless jobsites.
Here’s how we do it:
- Sweep away any stray nails or debris with a powerful magnet.
- Carefully remove landscaping and property protection.
- Haul away large debris either by truck or in the dumpster.
Step 5: Final Inspection
The owner or senior Flying Colors representative will re-inspect your roof to confirm that it has been installed properly according to our high standards and the manufacturer’s warranty requirements.
Our staff thrives on working with customers to create beautiful, lasting roofs that will serve them as well as the next owners.
What you can always expect from Flying Colors Roofing:
- Expert advice and guidance
- Free estimates and fair prices
- Excellent workmanship
- Attention to safety
- Quality roofing materials
- First class customer service before, during, and after every project